Thursday, August 12, 2010

Embrace the camera

I was recently reading a blog that I look at every now and then and then as always it led me to another blog, and then another (this why I have to be careful reading blogs, it can eat up my day) and I came across Emily and her "Embrace the Camera" challenge.

Basically it is a challenge for you to take pictures with your children. What she is saying is that we are mostly behind the camera taking pictures of the babes and we do not get in the pictures ourselves. Mom's always have excuses about the way they look- no make-up, bad hair day, still in my jammies. But when your children are older these are the pictures that they will cherish most! Even though I hate to say it, she is right.

So here is the start of my baby girl Paxton and I embracing the camera!





No comments:

Post a Comment